ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR CHAT
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
alex1993

FUNFACT: Kanye West lets alex1993 finish before giving his opinion.

613 Jacket

Hi everyone.

I bought a new 613SH jacket before Chistmas. When I got it the leather was super smooth but after a few days of use there are lots of creases that appeared on the right side! I wanted to know if this is normal, if any of you have had the same problem and if it is not a leather defect. Thank you (I'm French I chat via Google translate). 

ALEX1.jpg ALEX_21.jpg

Bahabp100 on 01/02/21 at 12:34 PM

If you check out threads on this forum you will find out that GAIL (RIP) speaking for Schott has a lot to say on the subject like this 

"Leather hides can vary in appearance. It is possible."

and many other times she discusses this topic in other threads 

mmjk224 on 01/15/21 at 02:11 AM

It's the characteristic of the hide, eventually, it'll break in and you can also try to condition that area as well.  Overall, it's what makes your jacket unique compared to others.

PeterSilecchio on 01/15/21 at 04:51 AM

Hi

I can understand you bought the jacket looking perfect now you have this happining. I would contact Schott. 
Worth a Call. 
Pete

alex1993 on 01/26/21 at 03:40 PM

Bahabp100 wrote:

If you check out threads on this forum you will find out that GAIL (RIP) speaking for Schott has a lot to say on the subject like this 

"Leather hides can vary in appearance. It is possible."

and many other times she discusses this topic in other threads 

Thank you!

alex1993 on 01/26/21 at 03:49 PM

Thank you for your answers! I put an iron on the jacket, putting a fabric over it. It worked well!!! I was afraid, it's complicated to have a nice perfecto in France. We don't see them often, so I'm very careful.

Aron90Brayn on 01/29/21 at 05:40 AM

Looks nice

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE