ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
wilfred

FUNFACT: wilfred can unscramble an egg.

519 or 613s sizing

I am 5 foot 8, weight 64kg with chest size of 35 inches. I bought a size S it generally fits my shoulder and some room around the chest and arms, but i am not if the jacket is too long for me (the jacket slight cover my hip and the belt is level with waist). 

Should i go a size down or I should try 603S?

Gail on 12/03/19 at 09:00 AM

Changing styles 519 vs 613S will not shorten the jacket much, sizing down means the jacket get smaller in chest/shoulders and waist. Both the 613S which is s Slim version of the 613 and the 519 which is also a slim fit have the following back length, 613S is 25" and the 519 is 26". If you have a short torso at your height of 5'8" then most motorcycle jackets will be long on you. If you check our website for these styles with the model wearing the jacket you can see the jacket ends in the top of the hip area and the belt is approximately at the wasit. Motorcycle jackets are designed to end below the waist at hip area and for much longer sleeves about 2" past the wrist. This design is for riding, back should be long enough that wind does not go up your back when riding. The sleeves are longer to allow when arms are outstretch and the sleeve rides up when riding. Please note style with a "S" after the style number stands for Slim not shorter in length.

Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE