ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
stevepitt

FUNFACT: stevepitt can unscramble an egg.

141L Fit & Return Policy

Hi,

I'm 6'6" and wear a 44L jacket, have 37 inch sleeve and a 33 inch waist. 

1. Do you feel your 141L will fit me properly for motorcycling?

2. What is your return policy?

3. Every dealer I've called so far does not stock this jacket, where in the NYC area can I find one to try on before I buy?

4. If I do buy on-line with you tomorrow, what's the soonest I can get the jacket here in NYC with next day shipping?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Steve

Gail on 09/15/05 at 02:07 PM

Hi Steve, Based on your height you are in the Tall size range for sizing. Our 141L may not be long enough for you at 6' 6" tall. For a size 44 the sleeve length is 36-3/4", size 46 would be 37". The sleeve length you have given me may be your dress shirt sleeve length which would end at the wrist and in a jacket the length has to extend past the wrist, especially for riding when your arms are extended. Unfortunately I would not know the inventories of retailers that would have this jacket in stock. Most retailers will stock the regulars and special order the longs for customers. Our facility is in New Jersey so there is only a UPS one business day delivery to NYC. If you email me through customer service I can give you some retailers in NYC that you can call. My email is gail@schottnyc.com  In addition we are now in production of our new Big & Tall line, we will be offering the 141 in tall sizes. We anticipate to have stock in these jackets in about 6-8 weeks. Our return policy on all website orders is a 30 day return, and all hang tags must be on the jacket. You would just contact me through customer service for a return authorization number, we will issue a full credit. Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE