ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
analogueforever

FUNFACT: analogueforever can unscramble an egg.

141 Lining Problem

I recently purchased a 141 and have worn it quite a few times. After every wearing I find my shirt is completely covered in black that has come from the lining shedding. So much so I have had to use a roller to remove the black shedding on my shirts from the lining. This is beyond annoying and has not improved with regular wear.

Anyone else experience this? Do I have a faulty lining?

Gail on 04/12/19 at 07:30 AM

I have not heard of this problem before on linings having a issue. I am assuming it is the pile zip-out liner you are referring to and not the polyester twill body lining. I do know when the cut the patterns for the pile liners that a fuzz will fray from the edges. Possibly some of this fuzz is still on the pile, I would try removing any loose fuzz by removing the liner and using a blow dryer to remove any loose pieces. If this does not resolve the problem, I can only suggest you contact Jerri in our customer service about this lint problem from the liner. She will help you, possibly sending in the liner for inspection and replacement if needed.

Gail

analogueforever on 04/12/19 at 03:47 PM

Gail, thanks for responding. Yes, this is the zip-liner in the 141. This is more than a little fuzz or lint. I have posted a couple of pic's of my shirt after wearing the jacket this morning. Also a pic of the lint roller. I have worn the jacket 6 times and at this point it is completely unwearable with the liner. I will call Jeri. This is unacceptable!

IMG_00102.jpg IMG_00113.jpg IMG_00125.jpg

Gail on 04/13/19 at 08:45 AM

I would suggest you send these photos to Jerri, a picture ia worth a thousand words. You can then follow-up with a phone call if you want.

Gail

analogueforever on 04/13/19 at 02:26 PM

I did that yesterday. Jeri is going to send me a replacement lining. Hopefully that will work out. 

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE