ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
Schott N.Y.C.
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
bryerlin

FUNFACT: There is no such thing as thunder, only bryerlin's laughter.

Schott 141 and 641 styles

Hi, my measurements are 6'4" w/a 52 chest and I have 38 in length arms.  It says on your website that you can order either style in a long (is that true) . . . I was also wondering if you thought the 4XL would fit best.  Also, what is the waist size of your 4XL jackets as I am a 38 in waist.

Also, is the only difference between the two styles is that the 641 is a heavier duty leather?

Thanks

Gail on 02/28/05 at 05:41 PM

Dear Bryan,

Based on your height you will definately need a long in this jacket. We only offer the #141L in the naked leather in a long and do not offer the #641 in steerhide in a long.

Our "Naked Leather" is a cowhide with no finish applied to the leather when it is tanned. The leather has a duller appearance and a softer hand, Our "Steerhide Leather" leather does have a finished applied when tanned. The leather has a shiney appearance and a stiffer hand. Both leathers are1.2-1.4mm in thickness and 3 oz. weight and are very durable. It seems you may lift weights since your chest is 52" and your waist is 38", this may cause a problem with a good fit, as all patterns are graded according to chest size. Larger chest size jackets will be graded for larger waist sizes. Based on your measurements while sleeve and chest will fit the waist will be large. Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE