ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
MetalA

FUNFACT: The X-Men get up every Saturday Morning to watch MetalA.

117 long police style perfecto for sale

Hey all I'm selling a 117 long police style perfecto jacket! barely used in excellent condition size 44 chest. soft yet heavyweight leather. Produced 1992-1994. The jacket is a naked cowhide leather and has a polytwill lining with fiberfill insulation. The fit is looser because of the length of this jacket being 31". The style was discontinued and since that time Schott have not offered a motorcycle jacket with the hipster length of 31" that this style was made in. The 117 has become a cult classic and they only come up for sale a few times a year. A guy who had purchased a used 117 off a different buyer had this to say about it elsewhere on this forum: “The 117 is incredible, I'm newly converted. The double zipper pulls are brilliant and allow adjustment for a perfect fit for riding. This is the first one I saw and am glad I was able to get it. What a treasure. You'll like the larger cut on these longer 117's... in snowy weather it will keep you toasty warm. It's a real honey of a jacket and looks extremely cool. The length is just incredible. There must be at least six square feet of extra leather used in the manufacturing process for these 117's. It has exceeded my expectations on every level. Perfect for riding and everyday wear. I'm now the biggest Schott 117 fan, can ya tell? These 117's are truly amazing. It's an adventure jacket! - I know I'll have some good ones.” I will post worldwide. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190609247787?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_1124wt_1221 item number 190609247787

benevolent1108 on 06/25/12 at 09:00 PM

Hi, I want to buy your Schott 117 jacket size 44.. Kyle.

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE