ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO EMAIL, CALL 1-800-631-5407 OR
YOU CALL THE SCHOTTS
justin

FUNFACT: justin can unscramble an egg.

#101 Leather Jeans

I have tried to get a pair of the 101 naked cowhide jeans in the UK without success. Can you please advise if Schott has any agents in the UK that stock these or do I have to order direct from the US?

Best wishes,

Justin.

Gail on 07/26/05 at 12:14 PM

Hi Justin,

I have listed our distibutor in the UK and their website, please check with them for availbility of the jeans in your area. If you are unable to locate them in the UK, you can purchase directly from us. For help in sizing you can contact me through email: gail@schottnyc.com and I will be more than happy to assist you.

UNITED KINGDOM / SCOTLAND / IRELAND

Bluefield Trading, London England  Phone # 44-207-436-09-86 or 88

E-mail: Lorraine@bluefield.uk.com  

Attn: Lorraine Smith

Website for UK retailers: www.schotteu.com

justin on 08/05/05 at 12:21 PM

Gail,

Thank you. I've spoken with these guys in the UK and they confirm that they do not import the jeans so I'll need to order from you. As luck has it I'm in the US for the next month. I need some help with sizing. I am a 36x32, but have been advised that Schott jeans are true to size and come up a little tight? Do I need to order a 38?

Thanks in advance.

Justin

Gail on 08/05/05 at 12:56 PM

Hi Justin, The style number #101 is the style number for our leather chaps not our jeans. Our style number for our leather jeans is #110, which I believe is what you wish to purchase. We have not recommended that you need to order the jeans in a larger size. The jeans are cut true to size, based on a 5-pocket Levi style jean. As with any new leather item the leather needs to be broken in. If you are accustomed to a looser or relaxed fit jean, then your preference maybe the next size up, but the waist may be too big for you in a size 38. Since you are in the US for 1 month, if after receiving the jean you are not satisfied with the fit, you can exchange the size, providing the hangtags are still on the item. You can contact me directly by email to discuss size, stock availabilty and shipping options. My direct email is: gail@schottnyc.com  You can reach me Monday - Friday, as we are closed on weekends, but I will reply early Monday mornings on all emails from the weekend. Where are you staying in the US? Gail

Please Wait While Loading ...
LOADING MORE