Vintage style two hole cats eye button which were popular on this style shirt since the civil war. Imported. Features:
* Two side entry large cargo pockets with button closure.
* Large enough for work men to put tools and nails and blueprints in.
* Rounded collar.
* 3/4 length narrow front placket.
* Narrow shirt cuffs.
* Inverted stitch arm hole which is a turn of the century work shirts which is not common on modern day shirts.
* Back yoke has two inverted pleats for extra movement
* Shirt tails have reinforcement side gussets.
Plaid- olive with acorn colored buttons- loose slub weave brushed cotton
Railroad ticking stripe- indigo and natural with navy blue buttons 100% cotton with a slight irregular weave
Workwear check- indigo and natural with navy blue buttons- 100% cotton with a slight irregular weave
A Great Shirt
Was lucky enough to get one of these as a gift.
I am impressed! The fabric is really soft but sturdy. I really appreciate the length of the arms because I'm a tall guy and most shirts wont cover my wrists when I put them out, This one does nicely.
the pockets on the breast are unique as they go in the side, its kind of ergonomic. Even the collar is unusual. Anyways,, I really love this shirt and hope I get a chance to get more of the same style soon.
Published: Wed, 1/2/2013 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this review helpful to you?