WTB: Perfecto 118 Cowhide, with wear
Watch this Post

Looking to buy a used or vintage 118 naked cowhide in size 40 or possibly 38. LMK, thanks

YoungGun on 09/10/13 at 09:19 PM
I have a 118 in size 38 in used but pristine condition. Let me know if you're still looking. It is almost like new with very little wear with the exception of a couple of small scuffs on right arm by elbow. It was like that when I bought it. I have not worn it outside as I have other Schott jackets that I wear regularly. It is a newer version so the fit is more modern. Not like the older, smaller, vintage sized ones. Fits like a true 38. I wasn't planning to sell it but it does fit a little bigger than my vintage 618 size 38 so I don't mind parting with it. Asking $350 plus shipping. p.s. I tried adding photos but for some reason, the site is not allowing me. I can send you photos to an email or phone, etc.
gfhoward on 09/11/13 at 12:38 AM

Sounds good, man. Please email pics to skyoverland@gmail.com. Thank you

gfhoward on 09/11/13 at 11:12 PM

Thank you very much for the pics. I'm realizing I need one of the old ones with the removable liner; it gets hot down here! So if anyone has a vintage Perfecto in size 38 (or 40 if it's before the cut got bigger) with removable or missing liner, lmk!