Schott 613HH
Watch this Post
I know that perhaps it's an already asked question, but I wonder if it's possible for Schott to make a 613 in horsehide, like the 618.
slimjim on 11/23/12 at 10:28 PM
I don't think there's 613HH. Get the 618HH & add the star yourself :)
wolverine on 11/26/12 at 07:22 AM
Schott did a limited production run of the 613hh a couple years back for an international client. I think it was Americaya of Japan. This style pattern has a short body length and room in the sleeves for Hercules. There are also many subtle differences like collar size and shape, placement of pockets and hidden snaps between the 618 and 613. What size are you looking for?
Gail on 11/26/12 at 12:04 PM

We can make the 613 in a custom jacket based on your measurements and modifications. Our custom horsehide jackets start at $1200.00 and up based on size, modifications and labor costs. Gail

Cuthbert on 11/26/12 at 02:50 PM
@Wolverine : I'm usually a 36", but for Perfecto I should wear a 38", at the moment I've a horsehide PER-2, very nice jacket,but unfortunately they body is too long for me to ride, and IMO it changes the "golden proportions" of the Perfecto. @Gail: nice to know, is it also possible to get a replica of the 40s Perfecto with squared kideney pads etcc.?
wolverine on 11/27/12 at 09:06 AM
My jacket is 2 sizes too big. You should measure that Per 2 you have for a baseline of what would be a perfect fit for you. Forget about sizes with these jackets...they mean very little. Establish your 5 measures for chest, waist, arm length, back and length. If you want to avoid going custom look at both the 613 and 1928 by Schott. These two styles have the shortest body lengths...stay away from the cafe racer styles. Also keep in mind that over the past 40 years there have been about 6 variations of the 613 style...again, this is why you need to know your measures. I love the older 613 jackets and they come up often on eBay but in a size 42 or 44 they always have very short sleeve lengths(22.5-23") and I know I need at least 25" from the shoulder seam. Once you know your ideal measures for fit you can find something that will not surprise you later. Good luck, Wolverine
Cuthbert on 11/27/12 at 05:35 PM
Thanks Wolverine, I already have these measures clear in my head: 20,17,25, 24,24...but unfortunately you can't go vintage because these jacket are usually very short, even 22". The ideal solution would be japanese Perfecto, 613XX, US or whatever but they're pretty hard to procure.