Schot 641HH sz 34 for sale.
Watch this Post
Like I said, I have a BRAND NEW Schott 641HH for sale in 34. I purchased the jacket over Thanksgiving. Got the jacket 2 days later. But realized they're a bit too long on me. I previously had the same model in 32 for being a bit too small (I should have never sold that one). Few weeks later I purchased 34, thinking it'll fix my problem. It did. However I wasn't expecting the overall length would be longer as well. I'm a small guy (about 5'6) with very small torso. Therefore I have length issue with ALOT of clothing/s (plus I'm a picky guy). So if you are around my height (+- few inches) or taller with normal body type, these will fit you great. BTW, just letting ya'll know about the sizing... Here's my Opinion => Don't size up unless you want the jacket to look loose-fitting. If you want that "Punk" or "Rocker" look, go down a size instead. I have 35-37" chest & I was still able to wear 32 (that's 2 sizes down).
slimjim on 11/24/12 at 10:33 PM
Price = $600 + shipping
slimjim on 12/02/12 at 04:07 PM
I am willing to take offers and trades (B3 size 32, Americaya 641HH in same size, or similar model/s)
Sluey on 07/10/13 at 11:30 AM

Is this jacket still available?