FS: Perfecto Vintaged 585 - Medium
Watch this Post

For sale - as-new Schott Vintage Brown Perfecto Motorcycle Jacket 585, size Medium. Other than putting it on for sizing and occasionally posing before the mirror, I have not worn this jacket and since I no longer ride, it would just sit in my closet. It is a beautiful, heavy-duty leather jacket and, again, is as-new.

More Info Here: http://www.biker.bz/schott-585

This jacket costs $660 in the Schott store (from which I originally purchased it two years ago). It has been sitting in my gear closet since.

For your reference, I have been an eBay member since 2002, with 538/100% positive rating. My handle is "thelitepacker".

Sale price is $450 with free shipping anywhere in the U.S.

Payment via Paypal

To reply, please email to charles@biker.bz or reply to this posting

thanks

johnnyzephyr on 05/18/13 at 11:24 PM
Hi, Is this 585 jacket still for sale?...if so...I'm curious as to whether it would fit. I am 5'8" tall and 160lbs average to muscular build. Usually wear a M size jacket. I have two Dainese armoured jackets (one leather + D-stone fabric and the other purely D-stone)...size 52euro/42US and they both fit very well. Just redid my motorcycle seat in distressed brown leather...tending to be moving away from the all black leather look...don't want to look like a 'biker' or 'pirate' when I ride.