Choosing the size - 618hh
Watch this Post

I cannot figure out whether I'm 42 or 44 in Schott 618HH, so can anyone help me out? Here are my measurements:

chest: 104 cm / 40.5 inch
shoulders: 49 cm / 19 inch
waist: 95 cm / 37.5 inch
hip: 104 cm / 40.5 inch
arm length (from shoulder): 63 cm / 25 inch

Note that I plan on wearing this jacket whole winter, so I wouldn't mind wearing a hoodie or something of a sort underneath.

Thanks!

Gail on 07/15/13 at 11:09 AM

We do not advise or address sizing on jackets on our blog, as sizing inquiries can become extensive in questions for the different styles. Also when we are very busy we always do not get to reply to the blog inquiries daily as we are replying to the email inquiries first.

We are more then happy to help you with your sizing inquiries by contacting our customer service with an email. Please include in your email the jacket style you are interested in and your measurements. Measurements should include chest, sleeve, waist and height. If you plan on wearing a hoody under the jacket, also include your measureemnts with a hoody on. Please note when not wearing a hoody under the jacket, the jacket will be looser on you.

Email: customerservice@schottnyc.com

Gail

Albatross on 07/15/13 at 11:34 AM

Thank you very much for the reply, Gail. I'll send an inquiery directly to the mail you provided. Thanks again.