Choosing the size [184]
Watch this Post

Hi, I need help to choose the right size for me..

I'm 1.73cm for 75Kg with a 113cm (44") chest..

I think that the 44 could be to large and I'm undecided between the 40" and the 42".

I'm not  a "big man" but I have large chest  due to my sport..

Gail on 07/15/13 at 10:17 AM

I am sorry for the delay in responding to your inquiry, but our facility closes for our annual vacation the 1st. 2 weeks in July. This is our first day back that we are able to reply.

We do not advise or address sizing on jackets on our blog, as sizing inquiries can become extensive in questions for the different styles. Also when we are very busy we always do not get to reply to the blog inquiries daily as we are replying to the email inquiries first.

We are more then happy to help you with your sizing inquiries by contacting our customer service with an email. Please include in your email the jacket style you are interested in and your measurements. Measurements should include chest, sleeve, waist and height.

Email: customerservice@schottnyc.com

As a basic rule jackets size is based on your chest measurement, though you are not a big man you need the jacket to fit your chest measurement or else the jacket will be too small in the chest. Gail

Melvin on 07/15/13 at 04:15 PM

Thanks Gail..