Buying Schott Perfecto 618 in sz 38
Watch this Post

I would like to buy a relatively well kept Schott Perfecto 618 in a size 38. The leather must be intact (not worn through from any area).

YoungGun on 03/01/12 at 12:41 PM

I have a brand new size 40 Schott Perfecto 618 that I got as a Christmas present this year.  It's never been worn before outside of my house.  I tried it on a few times in front of the mirror, that's it.   It doesn't have a single scratch or nick.  I'm selling for $470.    I want to sell it because I decided to go with the horsehide 618 instead.  I took the tags off though.  Let me know if you're interested.  714-606-3944.

cassmi on 03/01/12 at 12:52 PM

Hi!

Thanks for the offer! I'm still a little uncertain of the whole sizing of 618s. Apparently people usually go up a size or two but I'm looking for a tight Ramones-esque fit, so I've been thinking of getting an exact fit. Could you tell me your chest circumference so I can try to guess how it would look on me? Any image would be greatly appreciated (cassmi87@gmail.com)

Thanks!

YoungGun on 03/01/12 at 03:08 PM

Just sent you a message.  I will try to take a pic and email you tonight when I get home.

YoungGun on 03/02/12 at 01:01 AM

Hi, I've attached two photos.   After putting the jacket back on, I take back what I said about fit.  My chest size is 38.5" and this 618 size 40 fits really snug.   There's no room to put on a sweater, only a thin shirt.   If you're really skinny, get the 38 but if not, go a size up like Schott recommends.  Again, I'm 5'8" 165 lbs.  I'm wearing the jacket in photos.  The jacket in photo is again, size 40.