689HH MrPorter exclusive
Watch this Post
Is there any chance we can ever get the option of buying the red satin lining one on your website? or ever having an option of a satin lining at all for the 689HH? MrPorter tends to be sold out fast and now I can't get one in my size. I prefer the one on their site, but I don't want to pay extra for a customized one. This is what I'm talking about. http://www.mrporter.com/product/327001
MrGeeDub on 03/31/13 at 12:02 AM
What is your size? I recently bought one of these and had to return it due to sizing issues, so I have a pretty good idea on how they fit. The measurements posted on the Mr. Porter site are misleading as they do not go by the standard Schott measurements for the 689HH. Based on their measurements I thought I needed a medium, and it turned out I was closer to an XL. Maybe they still have your size and you don't realize it.
SchottsNewcomer on 03/31/13 at 04:26 AM
I'm a size 34 on the chest which is a XS on their measuring chart; not available :(
Gail on 04/02/13 at 07:28 AM

In regards to a 689H with the red satin lining, this would not be a stock jacket for us. The jackets made for Mr. Porter was special production for his order and specifications. We can do a custom jacket with the red lining but all custom jackets are several hundred dollars above the cost of a stock jacket. In addition at this time we are unable to take any new custom orders. Gail