684 SM/184 SM sz 38 black for sale mid 70's
Watch this Post

please refer to my post in "Questions" under "Identify flight jacket + date?"

Gails response: Not really alot to determine the age, based on the Schott logo snaps it is our jacket, and we started using Logo snaps after the mid-1970's. I think it is either a 684SM or 184SM depending on the leather and someone has removed the zip-out liner zipper. On older jackets the main label and size label were on the zip-out liner and since there are no labels I think it was this style. We do not determine a value on used or vintage jackets. I cannot even really determine the actual age, except it was made after the mid-1970's and we are still making the 184SM. Gail 

There are no tears - condition is excellent.  The jacket has a beautiful distressed look - nice "patina".  The leather is in excellent shape. There is some pilling on the knit parts but they are intact and still stretchy.  I am a Womens size 12/14 (or L) but I have long arms and broad shoulders so it fits me beautifully but it is just too warm for wear in Los Angeles.  I am going to find a lighter jacket *sigh*.  I will add more pictures later today or tomorrow.

Please email me with any serious offers - I would much rather sell it here than on Ebay.  I will ship in US for $30 with insurance and signature (for free, depending on offer) and will ship internationally but will have to calculate pricing.  I can also ship UPS if requested.

Just contact me with an offer or questions at kittywhitaker@gmail.com