618 sizing
Watch this Post
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Perfecto 618, and was hoping to get some advice on sizing. I am about 5' 6", 140 lbs, with a 32 inch waist, 38 inch chest, 17 inches shoulder-to-shoulder, 31 inches from center-back to wrist, and 21 inches from back of collar to waist. I typically wear a size 38S, but I always have to have the sleeves tailored. I noticed that the 618 description suggests sizing up, but because of my height and arm length, I am a bit wary of doing this. I would definitely like for the jacket to have a fitted look, so I was actually even considering sizing down to a 36. Do you think that sizing up on the 618 to size 40 would be advisable given my height, or should I stick with a size 38, or could I even size down to a 36 to get a better fit in the sleeves? Thanks!
Gail on 02/22/13 at 01:46 PM

We do not go into measureemnts and sizing on tyhe blog. If you would like to contact our customer with the following measurements we ca nhelp you with a size. WE can also provide you with the jacket measurements. We also can also shorten the sleeves up to 2" for an alteration fee. Please contact customer service through the Contact option at the top of the page or email Jerri your measurements and she can help you. Jerri@schottnyc.com

Please measure as instructed:

1. Chest: measure your chest around the body from under the arm.

2. Sleeve: measure sleeve from center of back @ base of neck, across the top of the shoulder and down the sleeve. When measuring have your arm down at your side, not outstretched.

3. Top of shoulder to wrist:

4. Shoulder to shoulder: across the top of your back  

5. Height:

6. Waist: (at belly button)